inzeption is facilitated by an international team of fellows, trained at 16 of the top universities in the US, UK, France, Germany and Italy and with management as well as start-up experience in 15 highly respected organisations and agencies around the globe.
- Dr. Mark Juszczak primary area of interest is the interdisciplinary study of innovation – from a social, cognitive, and applied perspective. Research topics include: R&D management, inventions and problem solving, information sourcing, problem analysis, knowledge creation processes, expertise metrics, innovation management metrics and social structures. Mark has conducted a diverse array of customized programs in innovation, strategy, leadership and organizational behavior. He teaches and researches at Columbia University.
- Duncan Chapple is an influencer marketing and analyst relations specialist, as well as a builder of new B2B services, both as intrapreneur (for Omnicom and Lighthouse PR) and as entrepreneur (at Human Equity and Lighthouse AR). He developed European action research programs, targeting media, analysts, investors and social media, for over 100 companies, including BT, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, IBM and Unisys. Duncan is the co-founder of the institute for AR and the 875-strong PR and Influence Hub (http://on.fb.me/InHub). He is an alumnus of London Business School.
- Gudrun Herrmann, Partner at communications consultancy Venture Pursuit, specialises in internal and external brand and communications strategy projects, media relations, change communications, and social responsibility programs for the technology industry. She worked successfully with MNCs such as LinkedIn, Monster.de, Microsoft, SAP and Nokia Siemens Networks as well as start-ups. Gudrun has excellent contacts among the German and British media, and a real talent for introducing storylines to journalists. She also collaborates with the marketing department of London Business School where she conducts research and compiles case studies.
- Juan Pane Arregui is a successful serial entrepreneur. His projects include the international shopping club BuyVIP and the social network Yeembo. He is the CEO of social media agency Evoluciona in Madrid, Spain, and a London Business School alumnus.
- Consultancies: Please call Duncan Chapple on +44 20 7993 8655
- Enterprises: Please call Gudrun Herrmann on +49 17 3362 7853
To contact fellows by email, please use the format email@example.com